A Desktop is a stable computer that is placed at a single location. These are used as personal computers in houses. Unlike mobile laptops or notepads, the importance of desktop computers is not weakening. These systems are heavy and often considered as dependable device for performing both office and home works. These are the first invented device and most of the people own this system to perform their operations.
There are several types of desktop computers that are widely available in the market. The display size ranging from small compact models to large size cabinet types. You can select the best suitable site to your works. For example; a gamer will choose to pick large size HD display monitors to view graphical images more effectively. A student will choose to select small or medium size desktops for his basic needs.
Applications of Desktop Computers:
- People will also select the size of computers according to their commercial space. A large size system will not fit in your small space and hence picking screen size with the space available for you will also be a good choice. Most of the people think that these systems are not movable but you can move the desktop computers by simply unplugging it from main switch board. You can separate keyboard, mouse, monitor, CPU, speakers and carry with you anywhere.
- As the technology keeps on changing, nowadays there are all in one desktop computers are available. These computers are coming along with the handles to carry them for new place. So if you are planning to purchase a desktop computer and in a dilemma in its moving features then you need not worry about it. These computers have somehow movable features and you can carry from one place to another with ease.
- If you put the portability option aside desktop PCs have more benefits than laptops. The main advantage is you can get spare part very easy and fitting is often simple. For example; you are having a laptop computer and it causes hardware issue in its keyboard. This problem can be solved by using only a professional technician and you will charge you more to remove this problem as the whole board needs to be changed. You should pay extra for service charge also. This will be serious issue in laptops. Where as in desktop computers if you find any problem with the external device like keyboard then you can simply replace it with new one.
- It is easy to replace a new external device and setup to the computer. Removing the plug from the CPU and inserting new device plug to the CPU. This is very easy and you don’t also need a technician to do this work.
- The desktop computers are low power consumption devices when compared to laptops. The movable devices need to be charged every time when their batteries die. Desktop computer will directly plugged to the main power supply and will consume very low power than the laptops. This is another great advantage with the desktop computers.